Welcome to Nighthawk Vineyards, our boutique, family-owned Okanagan Falls winery, in the Heart of Wine Country. This truly is a magical destination, with a distinctive terroir that contributes to some of the finest grape growing conditions, and if you’re lucky, you may see the nighthawks soaring above (amongst many other visitors we see!).
Our passion for wine is showcased through exceptional hand crafted wines and a personal experience that keeps wine lovers coming back. Visit us in person at 2735 Green Lake Road, Okanagan Falls, British Columbia.
Be sure to make a restaurant reservation on our outdoor Vineyard Kitchen & Patio during your visit and try one of our hand crafted pizzas, fresh from our wood-fire oven from Portugal (paired perfectly with one of our wines of course). Find our restaurant menu & make your reservation for a tasting and our patio here.
Since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, it has always been our position to follow the advice of the professionals who work with our local health authority. Following their advice, we have made changes to the way we operate our winery for our mutual protection. Although there are a few protocols that may feel different, the genuine care for our guests and personal wine experience at Nighthawk Vineyards will continue to be our top priority. Below are some of the things you can expect to see when visiting the winery:
• Our tasting room will be limited to a maximum of 6 people. We will be able to have group tastings of up to 6 guests, or 2 groups of 2 at a time in the wine shop. We encourage you to book a reservation to ensure that you do not experience a wait time.
• To practice physical distancing, we are keeping groups of winery guests to a minimum of 2 meters apart, including our outdoor patio space.
• We provide hand sanitizer stations at the wine tasting counter and outdoor stations. Until further direction from the BC Health Authority, all guests will be required to wear face masks in our indoor wine shop and until seated in the restaurant. Our team will be required to do the same.
• Our cleaning protocol involves using a certified anti-viral solution between every guest experience, and at all high touch points within the winery, restaurant and restrooms.
• Guests who may have been in contact with someone experiencing symptoms similar to COVID-19 or feel ill themselves, will not be allowed to visit the winery at this time.
We are all in this together, and look forward to welcoming you to Nighthawk Vineyards in a safe and secure way.
Please visit The Government of BC’s Website for the latest updates on COVID-19 restrictions.